1.4

Do not hire, Cary and Terry Peterson from Peterson Construction Group.You need to check them out prior to even calling and you will see they are not licensed or insured.

They will not do the work and you will waste your money. Take your money and doesn't do 1/2 the job.

Stay clear of this company I wish I did. Not only they didn't do the work they also came back to my house and stole my materials.

I will be filing police report and contact other agencies.

Just want to get the word out so other people won't get scammed.Go with license contractor and save.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of roofing from Peterson Construction Of Buffalo and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $6500 and wants Peterson Construction Of Buffalo to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Peterson Construction Of Buffalo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Peterson Construction Of Buffalo?

Comments

I've known Cary Peterson and his family for a very long time.I highly doubt what your saying is the truth especially about stealing.Do you have any proof that they stole anything?Or any proof of your so called allegation's at all?