Peterson Construction Of Buffalo - Scam Alert: Peterson Construction, Buffalo, NY, Stay clear of this company I wish I did. Not only they didn't do the work they also came back to my house and stole my materials.
Do not hire, Cary and Terry Peterson from Peterson Construction Group.You need to check them out prior to even calling and you will see they are not licensed or insured.
They will not do the work and you will waste your money. Take your money and doesn't do 1/2 the job.
Stay clear of this company I wish I did. Not only they didn't do the work they also came back to my house and stole my materials.
I will be filing police report and contact other agencies.
Just want to get the word out so other people won't get scammed.Go with license contractor and save.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "These photos show the shoddy roof construction at my former Pulte-built house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. When the roofers doing the repair arrived, one said "another valley" as he..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I was investigating a travel deal advertised on "Deal Chicken" (similar to Groupon) that seemed too good to be true. It was $395 for an 8-day, 7-night vacation for..."
- "I purchased a Photo Booth from this Man, one of many alias's he uses. Well that is where the nightmare begins. The product was not well built many broken parts..."
- "I booked a room at Hotels.com for the Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th Ave - Chelsea, 125 West 26th Street, New York, NY. The first lines on the cancellation policy stated..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."